Accelerated Mobile Pages in Magento 2: implementation and capabilities
- Website Magecom
- Facebook Olga Burtyka
- LinkedIn Olga Burtyka
During her talk, Olga will cover the following topics:
- What is Google AMP and how AMP speeds up page loading?
- Why your project needs AMP?
- SEO benefits and problems of AMP
- Must-have code on the page and disallowed code on the page
- How implement AMP in Magento 2
- AMP most used components in Magento (including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager)
- Ways to validate AMP pages
- How to update AMP Google Cache?
- When need use Cross-Origin Resource Sharing in AMP
- Compare speed AMP pages and not-AMP on magento product page example
- Progressive Web Application (PWA) and AMP great work together
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend: get your ticket now or get the chance to win your ticket by working side-by-side with the Community Engineering Team during our Contribution Day on April 5th.
Don’t forget following us here, on Twitter and Facebook. You can also stay in the loop by signing up to our newsletter.