Accelerated Mobile Pages in Magento 2: implementation and capabilities
During her talk, Olga will cover the following topics:
- What is Google AMP and how AMP speeds up page loading?
- Why your project needs AMP?
- SEO benefits and problems of AMP
- Must-have code on the page and disallowed code on the page
- How implement AMP in Magento 2
- AMP most used components in Magento (including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager)
- Ways to validate AMP pages
- How to update AMP Google Cache?
- When need use Cross-Origin Resource Sharing in AMP
- Compare speed AMP pages and not-AMP on magento product page example
- Progressive Web Application (PWA) and AMP great work together
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend: get your ticket now or get the chance to win your ticket by working side-by-side with the Community Engineering Team during our Contribution Day on April 5th.