Automated testing in Magento 2
Igor’s presentation will be about automated testing in Magento 2 via examples on Multi-Source Inventory
- Why do automated tests matter?
- Unit Tests. What is “Unit” and how to avoid writing useless Unit tests
- Transient State and Integration tests
- Qualities of a test which matter
- Tests Isolation and reusability
- Web API testing to make sure that headless Magento works as expected
- Predefined Identifiers for entities are very test-friendly
- Static testing and PHP Strict Types
- Modularity testing as a way to guarantee correct dependencies among components
- Functional testing and MFTF framework
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend: get your ticket now or get the chance to win your ticket by working side-by-side with the Community Engineering Team during our Contribution Day on April 5th.