Automated testing in Magento 2
- Twitter @iminyaylo
- Website Magento
- GitHub Magento Community Engineering
Igor’s presentation will be about automated testing in Magento 2 via examples on Multi-Source Inventory
- Why do automated tests matter?
- Unit Tests. What is “Unit” and how to avoid writing useless Unit tests
- Transient State and Integration tests
- Qualities of a test which matter
- Tests Isolation and reusability
- Web API testing to make sure that headless Magento works as expected
- Predefined Identifiers for entities are very test-friendly
- Static testing and PHP Strict Types
- Modularity testing as a way to guarantee correct dependencies among components
- Functional testing and MFTF framework
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend: get your ticket now or get the chance to win your ticket by working side-by-side with the Community Engineering Team during our Contribution Day on April 5th.
Don’t forget following us here, on Twitter and Facebook. You can also stay in the loop by signing up to our newsletter.